Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope you’re all having a wonderful and relaxing day with your family and friends. In the spirit of the holiday, I wanted to share the top 10 things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving. Here goes…
Top 10 Things I’m Thankful For
1. My family – Bucka, Boppa, Dad, Mom, Ry, Ash, Paige and Jade for being my sense of comfort, strength and empathy.
2. My friends – for your honesty and endless support.
3. All you readers/supporters out there who make everything I do on this site worth while. You inspire me to continue to grow.
4. My team behind Whitney eve – you know who are you. Without you my vision would get nowhere
5. The ability and opportunity to travel – I am so lucky to have been able to see as many places as I have at such a young age
6. The food on my table – too many of us take this for granted.
7. Health – of those near and dear to me.
8. The roof over my head – home is where the heart is and I am do grateful to have one and belong to something
9. The freedom to do what I am most passionate about as a young woman and to be able to be creative for a living
10. Thankful for Garrett Hedlund and the hotness that he is.
What top 10 things are you thankful for?