Posts Tagged Whitney Eve
This spring, everything from florals to checker-print to chevron prints is showing up on pants. With multiple colors in a pant, like these ones from the Whitney Eve Spring ’13 line, it can be hard to navigate how to wear them at first. Once you take into account the following tips, a printed pant might just become your new staple! Take a look through the gallery, too, for examples on how to get the look!
1. Choose one color from the pant and match it with your shirt.
2. Wear a graphic tee with printed pants for a casual-chic look.
3. Match your shoes to the brightest color in the pant.
4. Pair with neutral tops and shoes: black and/or chambray pair well with lots of different prints and colors, and a nude or black pump or boot works well with it too.
5. If you’re feeling bold, try a contrasting print on top, or go all the way with the same print on top.
For the upcoming spring season, look forward to ditching dark colors and adding pastels and florals for work. Suit up with pieces like these from the Whitney Eve Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Vest jackets layered over tanks and slim pants work for the 9 to 5, and solid cropped jackets with skirts and shorts translate well for out of the office. This spring, it’s all about the suit! xoxo, Whit