This spring, everything from florals to checker-print to chevron prints is showing up on pants. With multiple colors in a pant, like these ones from the Whitney Eve Spring ’13 line, it can be hard to navigate how to wear them at first. Once you take into account the following tips, a printed pant might just become your new staple! Take a look through the gallery, too, for examples on how to get the look!
1. Choose one color from the pant and match it with your shirt.
2. Wear a graphic tee with printed pants for a casual-chic look.
3. Match your shoes to the brightest color in the pant.
4. Pair with neutral tops and shoes: black and/or chambray pair well with lots of different prints and colors, and a nude or black pump or boot works well with it too.
5. If you’re feeling bold, try a contrasting print on top, or go all the way with the same print on top.