Introducing another one of my favorite summer makeup trends — glossy lids! Such a fun way to brighten up your look and make your eyes pop. See below for my tips on how to perfect this makeup trend. xoxo, Whit
How To Perfect the Glossy Lids Look:
1. You need — Concealer, shadow brushes, multiple eye shadows, mascara, eye liner, and a glossy eye shadow stick! To really perfect this look, add a touch of petroleum jelly to each lid!
2. Start with a clean face.
3. Then apply a base concealer to fill in dark spots and to make the look last longer!
4. Start using your glossy eye shadow stick! Apply it over the entire lid. Then blend your eye shadow color/s with the glossy eye shadow stick (use blending brush).
5. Then apply a highlighter shade over your entire lid.
6. Wet the shadow brush and lightly dab it off with a dry cloth. In a one way motion with extreme gentleness, sweep the wet brush over your eye lid to make a glossy appearance. (more…)