A friend of mine just sent me these and I couldn’t resist posting. How funny?! Nothing says Christmas like a good awkward family photo. Some of these families really just took it to a whole new level. Merry Christmas! xoxo, Whit
Posts Tagged Christmas
This is an oldie but a goodie! Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas definitely tops my list of favorite Christmas songs. No matter how many times I hear it this time of year, I really just never get tired of it. It had been a while since I’d seen the music video so I thought it was time I refresh my memory and find it on YouTube, and oh man am I glad that I did. It’s so festive and SO 90s. I love it! Only problem is that now I want to run outside and play in the snow, but I live in Los Angeles and it’s going to be 75 degrees on Christmas. Oh well. Anyway, have a watch and let me know in the comments what your favorite Christmas song is. xoxo, Whit (more…)
Merry Christmas my dears!!!!
I hope you are all nice and warm somewhere with all of your friends and families. During the holidays I feel like everyone is always scrounging around trying to find the best gift for the host of a party. I have found over the years that nothing is better than something from one’s own kitchen. My mom has been making this dessert for years now and while it is soooo good it is also soooo easy to make! All it is is 3 ingredients! semi sweet chocolate chips, crunchy (or smooth) peanut butter, and mini marshmallows.
1. Use a plastic bowl and spray it with Pam. Then put 4 cups of chocolate bits in it and melt them in the microwave.
2. Stir the chocolate chips so that it is a smooth consistency. Then add 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter and stir.
3. Add the marshmallows and fold them into the chocolate/peanut butter mixture until the marshmallows are fully coated.
4. Spray a 13″ x 9″ pan with Pam. Pour in the mixture and refrigerate until hard.
5. Cut into pieces, however big or little you prefer. We have found that using a pizza cutter is the best tool!
6. Serve and ENJOY!!!!
Hey guys! So here are two pictures of me and some of my friends. The first one is of me and a few of my girls out in New York recently, and the second one is of my and my best friend Jo (who I’ve posted about before) at her house on Christmas. It’s so nice when I get to spend time with Jo since she lives in LA and we don’t get to see each other that often, so it’s really special when we do.
Keep an eye out for more pics of me and my friends because there’s a lot more to come!
Don’t forget to tune in when my new show The City premieres tonight at 10 pm on MTV!!!!