As you all know, my family and I love The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Of course we all got together last night and watched the premiere episode for Emily’s season. I decided it would be fun each Tuesday to recap my favorite moments!
1. When Jef threw his skateboard out upon entering the mansion. – Who does that?
2. Stevie’s breakdancing entrance. – In my mom’s words, “Who told him to do that???” How did he get his legs to move like that? I can’t believe he made it through the first rose ceremony. Also my best friend was laughing so hard, she started hysterically crying.
3. Randy as the old lady. – This moment made me feel really uncomfortable. Even more uncomfortable when he couldn’t rip his cape off. Thank god they cut to her reaction!
4. Travis who brought the ostrich egg. – Was he actually going to nurture that egg the whole way through and take it on the dates with him?
5. Thinking the guy with six kids was kidding. – It wasn’t until he got dumped at the end that we took the fact that he had six kids seriously. Talk about baggage!
6. Seeing Emily in Whitney Eve! – We all screamed!
Til’ next week! xoxo, Whit