Merry Christmas my dears!!!!
I hope you are all nice and warm somewhere with all of your friends and families. During the holidays I feel like everyone is always scrounging around trying to find the best gift for the host of a party. I have found over the years that nothing is better than something from one’s own kitchen. My mom has been making this dessert for years now and while it is soooo good it is also soooo easy to make! All it is is 3 ingredients! semi sweet chocolate chips, crunchy (or smooth) peanut butter, and mini marshmallows.
1. Use a plastic bowl and spray it with Pam. Then put 4 cups of chocolate bits in it and melt them in the microwave.
2. Stir the chocolate chips so that it is a smooth consistency. Then add 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter and stir.
3. Add the marshmallows and fold them into the chocolate/peanut butter mixture until the marshmallows are fully coated.
4. Spray a 13″ x 9″ pan with Pam. Pour in the mixture and refrigerate until hard.
5. Cut into pieces, however big or little you prefer. We have found that using a pizza cutter is the best tool!
6. Serve and ENJOY!!!!