I’m a big fan of the simple look, and like to keep it light when it comes to my makeup. Just wanted to share my everyday routine with you guys!
1. Start with Laura Mercier moisturizer mixed with Finer Skin Institute Stress Relieving moisturizer.
2. Brush lightly with Bare Essentials mineral powder.
3. Highlight spots on face most hit by the sun with Laura Mercier bronzing powder.
4. Brush Nars “Orgasm” colorblush on cheeks.
5. Dust on a little gold eyeshadow on lid, and if feeling really gutsy, a little on the bottom of the eye as well ;)
6. Brush Fresh Supernova mascara on bottom and top lashes.
7. Put on a dab (thats all of you need) of “Coco Pink” lipstick by Chanel and you’re ready to walk out the door for day or night!!
Here are a few pics of me after going through all of those steps!
What’s your makeup routine?