Hi everyone! It’s Willow and Stephanie from C&J Nutrition .Whitney was nice enough to let us borrow her blog today and we’re really excited. Every Tuesday for the next month or so, we’ll be bringing you healthy eating tips. Not just any tips, ones you’ll actually love and use! We figured it was a good time to get nutrition info out since it’s a pretty hectic time of year — whether you’re heading back to school, starting a new job, or just gearing up for fall, eating well helps you feel and look your best.
Most of our blogs will be about eating right even when you’ve got limited kitchen space (or no kitchen, if you’re in the dorms) and/or a tiny food budget… it IS possible! We’ll also share some of our personal favorite tips for staying healthy, grocery shopping lists, and nutrition tips for healthy skin and hair! If there’s anything you guys want us to write about, leave us a comment.
- We’re best friends who own a company together — so it’s a good thing we get along so well!
- We’re both registered dietitians (RDs).
- We work with large companies and universities to create programs to help employees and students live healthier day-to-day lives.
- Sometimes we meet our one-on-one clients at the grocery store to help them make healthy choices or do fridge/pantry makeovers in their kitchens.
- We’re contributing editors at SELF magazine .
- We both LOVE good food.
- We tweet what we eat on Twitter — so if you want meal and snack ideas, follow us!@CJnutrition