Looking forward to spring, add lightness to your wardrobe. Sheer pieces are huge for spring, but wearing see-through pieces doesn’t have to mean being overexposed. These pieces from the Whitney Eve Spring 2013 collection play with the trend in a chic, ladylike way. Check out the tips below for how to make an airy look work for you, and click through the gallery for some inspiration from the Whitney Eve Spring collection!
1. Choose one sheer piece per outfit.
2. Wear a nude undergarment or camisole for something subtle.
3. Or, play up the sheerness with a neon or black bra or tank.
4. Try a sheer maxi skirt with a solid mini underneath.
5. Try peek-a-boo with a sheer shirt tucked under a jacket, dresses with carefully placed sheer panels, or button-downs with sheer sleeves or backs.