Growing out your bangs? Feel like having your hair out of your face but don’t know where to begin?
What you will need:
Blow dryer, brush, a small rubber band and Fekkai Sheer Hold Hair Spray
1. Starting with damp hair, create a part down the center with a comb.
2. With your blow dryer on low, dry the roots of your hair. Make sure both sides are laying smooth and evenly.
3. Once hair is dry, take a section starting from the left of the part to about the left temple. Clip the left section and repeat on right side.
4. Next, braid the left section and then the right. Connect the two braids at the back center of head.
5. Tie off with a clear elastic and finish with the Fekkai Sheer Hold Hair Spray
So sweet and fun for a day of shopping around town or to a casual holiday dinner. Fancy up the look by adding a soft curl to the hair that is left out of the braid!